Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Planning career change-3 tips to set your career in motion change fast and furiously!


If you're planning career change is your capacity for the future, then you should be yourself Pats on the back.

The fact is that most people will whine and cry in a career that they hate, but have decided to do something about it. It is not easy, and is actually a bit scary ... especially if you're leaving a career that is a sure thing. But, the rewards of a career change essay can be immensely rewarding.

I know exactly what you're going because I successfully changed careers myself. It wasn't an easy decision, because I had a very successful career before what I chose, but changing career was the best decision of my life.

But, if you want to go smoothly but quickly, you have to do it right so that you don't end up locked in a worse situation that you are in.

So if you're planning a career change ...

Here are 3 tips to make your career change into Overdrive and make smooth transition to ...

Tip # 1 understand what the change will be ... Duh right. Well you would be surprised how many people get the idea for a career change on a whim, and change all of a sudden right to something you would do even better.

Some careers look better from the outside. That usually goes wrong when someone goes after the big checks, rather than go after a lifestyle and the joy of doing something you love to do.

Take some time to assess what it is you like to do and see if they apply to your decision for changing careers. Well, try to understand what is it that you like about your current career, and how you can apply the where else in a new career.

You should also try to make a new career on a part-time basis, before deciding to go full-time.

Tip # 2 get the ducks in a row ... It is not very smart to jump into anything in life without making a schedule. To change career planning is the same thing.

It is best to make sure you have some money saved on the side, in case things don't work. You want to put a little extra by even if they do something where you do marketing of any kind, such as real estate for example, or starting a home based business.

Don't forget insurance. You want to find out how you can get insurance for a carry on until the new kicks in. Once again, if you're starting a home business, or any business venture, you will need to specify your own in every way.

Tip # 3 Go to lifestyle not money ... A career change is not for the money. This is going to something fresh and exciting. It is to be able to change your lifestyle.

Know this then you need to understand what type of lifestyle you want in your career change.

This means that when planning a career to think about which career is better suited to your vision, because if it doesn't fit, you're going to be disappointed and end up hating this too.

I went from a career that may have seemed to many, but glamour was what kept me away from my family for almost all my time. I had no time to myself, but if I wasn't far from home with clients ... Well ...I wasn't going to be paid.

I changed careers to one where I get to be at home with my family and still get to do my income while I'm at home. But even if the money were not, I'd still be happier because that was the change that I was after. My careers changing repaid because I knew what I was after.




If you are in the midst of thinking or planning career change you need to make sure that you have all the ducks in a row, and you're going after this change of careers for the right reason.

If you want to see the career change that led me to be away from home my former career, one where I can stay at home and be with my family, and actually make more money than I was then click here now




No comments:

Post a Comment